Well after 3 weeks the story from the agent has now changed that it was a broker that was delaying the process. This particular broker did not seem to be processing or passing out the relevant information when required. I now have to wait until tuesday as the approval has been completed but the valuation is to be done Monday or Tuesday. Seems like the same story all over again. Patience being the mother of virtue I am slowly losing that mother all the way out the door. What would you do if you were in such a situation? I am at a lost and have to be patient.